Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cocoa Krispie Bars: Easy, Tasty, & Trashy


Cocoa Krispie Bars: 6 cups cocoa (or plain) rice krispies 10 oz bag mini-marshmallows 1 tsp vanilla Optional additions: 1/2 cup peanut butter and/or 1/2 cup melted chocolate chips (add to melted marshmallows for easier mixing). We made these for my friend's family gathering. This is not something I would normally make as the ingredients are not what I'd call healthy--not by a long shot, but they were enjoyed by many and the video was fun to shoot. You can't hear us, but we were laughing while we made this, so there was a lot of love in the mix. I've also made these with natural-food ingredients and they're even better than this version. I'll make a video of those...soon.

Best Buy Stamina 4600 Recumbent Bike Cheep Cuisinart Food Processor 7 Cup Scott Stevens Quickly




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links